Eagles Cove w/Boat Rent Op / 22
Bumpass, VA, 23024, United States
- Name:Mr. John Romano
12 beautifully wooded acres with 3/4 mile of waterfront! Amazing 3 level home, 4 screened porches, 3 surround sound systems, media room, optional boat...
Questions or request to Book Please Call my Landline 804-285-7771
SPECIAL SMALL GROUP PRICING FOR SPRING BOOKINGS NOW IN EFFECT CONTACT US FOR QUOTES !!
Rates, Costs and Info:
Rent rates for 2020/2021 (holidays are higher, please contact us)
$6,000 for Sun to Thursday (5 days, 4 nights, very reasonable!) $7,500 for Sun. to Friday (also available for Sun to Wed.)
Off Season, ends March 14, starts again November 1,
full weeks: $3,600; 2 night minimum weeknights $595
Friday & Saturday $940/night Shoulder Seasons: Spring rates slowly increase to Peak Season rates, then slowly decrease in the Fall to off-season discount pricing. Three night minimum stay for the weekend, two night minimum Sunday to Thursday. Please contact us for a specific shoulder season quote.
Cleaning Fee $325
Linen service: $180
Refundable security deposit: $1,000 for first time then reduced to $500
Optional Fuel use Deposit, a minimum of: $200
We do collect and remit 5.3% Virginia Tax and 2% Louisa Occupancy Tax
Any credit card or website processing charges as passed through to you (checks or PayPal Friends & Family are best!).
8800 SF, on 12 acres, 3/4 mile of WaterFront, Optional Boat Rental, Sleeps 25 it’s also nice!
- Newly Constructed Waterfront House
- total of 8800 sq. Ft.
- 7800 square feet of interior finished/furnished
- 800+square feet of screened in porches w/ lighting & ceiling fans
- 800+ square feet of open decking and patio/porches
- Sleeps 27 in Beds = 0 Sleeper Sofas!
- Optional Boat Rental from owner
- Loaded with Comforts and Luxuries
- Located on 12 Acres with 3/4 mile of waterfront
The gourmet kitchen easily accommodates large groups with two sinks, two ovens, two dishwashers, two microwaves, three refrigerators + separate ice maker, griddles, 5 quart stand mixer, Keurig + grinder + 2 other coffee makers. Other highlights include the walk-in pantry and over 90 cubic feet of refrigerator/freezer space. There is a breakfast bar for added seating as well as a breakfast nook with a window seat that has a beautiful view. For your outdoor enjoyment we have a private beach (with additional natural sand in the water & gentle slope), covered 3 slip (with lifts) pier with large water slide and a fourth screened-in porch (three on the house) & huge sun decks, large gas grill (tapped into a 500 gallon underground propane tank), corn hole games (indoor & outdoor – yes our upstairs play room IS large enough), play set, tether-ball, Foosball, and ping pong.
Five bedrooms with king beds, including three masters with a private bath and 40” HDTV’s/blu-ray players. The other two bedrooms contain a total of 5 twin over full sturdy metal bunk beds. There are two entertainment centers and a media room with 1080p to 4K HD screens ranging from 65” to over 135” in the media room, all include surround sound. Our satellite TV system works on 7 screens and includes several DVR’s and their “America’s everything channel package”. Recreational areas include the great room, downstairs pool table / poker table rec area, large game room over the garage, upper level open seating area, and 3 screened in porches (SIP’s) one of which will seat 20 people at tables. The lower level SIP includes a ping pong table, while the game room over the garage includes three 24' HDTV’s with ATARI style multi-game controllers, an air-hockey table, foosball table, board games, books, doll house, kitchen set, and Legos. The room is long enough for a ‘regulation size’ bag toss game (cornhole). The lower level game room is perfect for the adults with a wet bar, fireplace, pool table, large HDTV, Blu-ray player, and a large poker/game table.
WaterfrontLarge "sandbox" beach at the water plus a natural beach right next to it. Sandy in the water, deepens slowly so it's great for kids. Large double deck pier with water slide coming off upper deck.
- Linens and Towels
Linen service provides all linens & towels, but not beach towels. They will provide them for an additional fee.
Additional features of EC that don’t show in the photos! Discuss by phone?
- More for you - Enjoy EC before check-in and after check-out
- Three master bedrooms, all with fireplaces, satellite 40” HD TV’s and wireless Blu-ray players.
- Use of large FROG as an additional BR, attached full bath & own thermostat
- Location, truly convenient & VERY private
- Ideal for teaching kids to ski
- beaches are sandy well into the water, and slowly get deeper
- Deep water pier
- All our mattresses are fully encased in crinkle free, waterproof, bug proof zippered vinyl
- Our area’s lake water quality is rated “green” (best) even in the worst conditions (April 2018 map)
- EC sits at the mouth of nice ski cove
- Kitchen: large, refrigeration galore, two of everything, fully equipped incl. 5 quart mixer – want list?
- DVR should already have children and family HD commercial-free movies ready for you to enjoy
- We are also in the boat rental business & have everything you might need to enjoy your visit
- 30 GPM constant pressure well, yes you can run 7 showers at the same time w/water to spare
- 5 zone HVAC – including media room and FROG
- Most foot traffic goes through one of our 3 screened in porches or garage, which keeps flies out!
- Septic system is high capacity to allow larger gatherings
- 140 gallons in our THREE hot water heaters + circulating pumps – so plenty of instant hot water
- Advantages of the private side: Eastern location, safer, significantly fewer boats on the water
- Insulated interior BR walls/floors, additional pocket doors for sound proofing
- Main level screened in porch has ample seating for large groups – easy to bring it inside
- Decks or patios are accessible from four of our bedrooms.
- Ceiling on pier over boats to prevent “gifts” from unfriendly birds that like perching on rafters
- Young Children?
- Intercom system can be used to monitor children (leave your baby monitors home!)
- We have several baby gates in strategic places, 2 pack ‘n plays, and 2 booster seats
For Boat Rentals Look at our Website for Boat and JetSki Rentals (3-Day Minimum):
- Air conditionBonus / Rec roomBreakfast nook
- CableCentral heatChildren Allowed
- Coffee MakerDeck or PatioDining room
- DishwasherDryerFamily room
- Fire PitFireplaceGranite countertop
- Hardwood floorHighspeed internetIroning Board
- KayakKeurigKitchen Utensils
- Laundry area - insideLiving RoomMicrowave
- No PetsNo SmokingNon-Smoking
- Outdoor GrillPrivate BeachPrivate Dock
- RefrigeratorStainless appliancesStove / Oven
- Walk-in closetWasherWater front
- Wheel Chair AccessibleWiFiYard
- Garage parkingGuest parkingLake
- PlaygroundSecured entry
- Country:United States
- City: Bumpass
- Address:1338 Kentucky Springs Road
- Post code:23024